APPLY FOR IT: Permits/Dispensations

On this page you will find a list of useful forms provided by the Southern IFCA. Completed forms can be sent to the Southern IFCA office by post or email.

Dispensation Request Form
Please click here to view our Guidance Notes on Dispensation Requests 

Application For Registration of Vessel (S1 Form)

Poole Harbour Dredge Permit Electronic Monthly Catch Return Form 
Please right click and save a copy of this form to enable you to fill out monthly catch return details. Please email completed forms to

© Copyright 2021 Southern IFCAWeb Design By Toolkit Websites